Head Coach Mike Tomlin
- Steelers are 16-5-2 ATS off double digit SU loss vs a non divisional opponent off a back to back SU wins since 1979.
- Steelers are 13-3 ATS off back to back road games and SU fav loss since 1976.
- Steelers are 18-4 ATS off SU divisional loss vs opp off double digit SU loss since 1972.
- Steelers are 10-1-1 ATS in game 13-16 off SU win vs opp off double digit ATS win since 1978.
- Steelers are 12-1-1 ATS as division favs vs less than .500 opp off SU non division win since 1979.
- Steelers are 13-1-1 ATS in game 13-16 as favs off SU win vs opp off SU & ATS win since 1994.
- Steelers are 42-18-3 ATS as dogs vs a .500 or greater opponent since 2000.
- Steelers are 23-7 ATS in game 5-8 as dogs since 1992.
- Steelers are 4-12 ATS as away favs of 10 or more points since 1977.
- Steelers are 5-14 ATS as favs before Bengals since 2005.
- Steelers are 26-46 ATS as non divisional away favs since 1980.
- Steelers are 3-11 ATS as away favs off a SU win 14 or more points since 2007.
- Steelers are 4-13 UNDER off SU divisional loss vs opp off double digit SU loss since 1972.
- Steelers are 12-30 UNDER in game 5-8 as dogs vs a .500 or greater opponent since 1991.
vs other NFL teams
- Steelers are 9-2-2 ATS at home vs Chargers since 1976.
- Steelers are 6-0 ATS at home when .500 or greater vs less than .500 opp since 1997.
- Steelers are 1-10 ATS as dogs vs an opponent off a SU dog win since 1987.
- Steelers are 0-8 ATS away off a SU dog win since 1984.
- Steelers are 9-27-1 UNDER the total vs a non conference opponent since 2006.
- Steelers are 2-9 UNDER in game 1 since 2006.
QB Depth Chart
- Ben Roethlisberger
- Landry Jones
- Joshua Dobbs
- Bart Houston
- Coming Soon