Head Coach Marvin Lewis
- Bengals are 12-4 ATS in Game 13-16 at home off a SU & ATS loss vs a .500 or greater opponent since 1979.
- Bengals are 11-2-1 ATS in games 9 to 16 at home off a 10 or more point ATS loss vs an opponent off a SU & ATS win since 1974.
- Bengals are 19-8 ATS after playing the Browns since 2003.
- Bengals are 5-13-1 ATS at home vs a division opponent off a 10 or more point SU loss since 1986.
- Bengals are 1-8-1 ATS in Game 5-8 as dogs against a division opponent when less than .500 off a division opponent since 1994.
- Bengals are 4-15 ATS away after allowing 10 or less points vs an opponent off back to back SU losses since 1981.
- Bengals are 17-33-2 ATS home vs a division opponent off a SU loss since 1986.
- Bengals are 5-13-2 ATS as favs off a SU loss of 10 or more points since 1997.
- Bengals are 5-18-1 ATS off a non division SU loss vs a division opponent off a SU loss since 1997.
- Bengals are 4-13-1 ATS home off non division SU loss vs division opp off SU loss since 1993.
- Bengals are 4-13 UNDER off a non division SU loss vs a division opponent off a SU loss since 2001.
vs other NFL teams
- Home team in Bengals/Jets series is 6-0 ATS since 2004.
- Bengals/Ravens are 3-14-1 UNDER when Bengals are home favs since 1979.
- Bengals are 9-1 ATS as dogs when less than .500 vs opp greater than .500 since 1991.
- Bengals are 2-13-1 ATS vs opp off 2 or more SU losses since 1989.
- Bengals are 9-23 ATS after scoring 21 or more points since 1993.
- Bengals are 0-7 ATS as dogs vs opp off 2 or more SU losses since 1989.
- Bengals are 10-2 OVER in game 2 of the preseason since 2005.
Bengals are 9-1 OVER off a SU dog win since 2004.
Bengals are 8-1 OVER after allowing 30 or more points since 1998.
QB Depth Chart
- Andy Dalton
- A.J. McCarron
- Jeff Driskel
- Coming Soon