Part 1 of the NCAA Tournament Systems and Trends are now posted. Part 2 will be updated on Friday.
I have 10 NCAA Tournament Systems (1 comp) up now for the first round and also notes and team trends.
Sign up for NCAA Tournament systems and team trends along with my daily winning NBA systems and team trends now by joining EdTheStatMan.com!
Complimentary NCAA Tournament Information for Thursday.
PLAY UNDER with the Ivy League as dogs of 5 or more points. This betting system is 15-6 UNDER. +9 units, since 1996.
- PLAY UNDER Notre Dame/Princeton
- The NEC is 4-32 SU in the NCAA Tournament since 1985.
- The Mountain West is 4-28 SU as a lower seed in the NCAA Tournament.
- Florida is 25-5 SU in the NCAA Tournament since 2006.
- Florida is 21-3 SU as a higher seed in the NCAA Tournament since 2006.
- VCU is 8-1 ATS in the round of 64 since 2000.
- West Virginia is 19-9-1 ATS in the NCAA Tournament since 1989.