2017-18 Regular Season Trends
- Bulls are 33-17-1 ATS as away dogs off 4 or more away games since 2001.
- Bulls are 50-27 ATS at home as long as not favs of 5 or more points off a 10 or more point away loss since 2000.
- Bulls are 10-2 ATS as away dogs off 2 or more SU wins of 10 or more points since 2008.
- Bulls are 2-14 ATS at home off back to back ATS wins 10 or more points since 2006.
- Bulls are 58-86-3 UNDER as away dogs since 2010.
- Bulls are 8-19 UNDER at home off a SU home loss of 10 or more points since 2006.
vs other NBA teams
- Home team is 47-30-1 ATS in the Bulls/Nets series since 1995.
- The OVER is 25-12 when the Bulls play the Rockets since 1997.
- The UNDER is 23-10-2 when the Bulls play the Wizards since 2007.
- The UNDER is 14-2-1 when the Bulls are away vs the Wizards since 2007.