PLAY AGAINST bowl favs that are greater than 7 points when less than .750 vs a greater than .500 opponent. This betting system is 33-16-1 ATS since 1998.
- PLAY ON NEW MEXICO +9 over Arizona
BYU vs Utah
- BYU is 9-21 ATS off a SU win and now playing a Pac 12 opponent since 1985.
To get more College Football Bowl Betting Systems and Trends for Saturday’s games sign up for a membership today!
PLAY ON conference home dogs off a SU win and rest of 11 or more days. This betting system is 139-105-6 ATS since 1981. 3-3 ATS in 2015.
- PLAY ON NEBRASKA over Iowa
Kent State vs Akron
- Kent State is 10-22-2 ATS as dogs more than 3 points vs an opponent off SU win 20 or more points since 1997.
- Kent State is 4-14 ATS away off SU and ATS loss vs opp off double digit SU win
Eastern Michigan vs Central Michigan
- Central Michigan is 27-12-2 ATS as favs off a SU win since 1999.
Washington State vs Washington
- Washington is 4-13 ATS at home off a double digit ATS win since 2003.
Oregon State vs Oregon
- Oregon State is 26-12 ATS off back to back SU losses since 1998.
Louisville vs Kentucky
- Louisville is 23-10 ATS as favs off a SU loss since 2001.
Duke vs Wake Forest
- Duke is 30-14-1 ATS away off a SU loss since 2002
- Duke is 14-4 ATS away vs a less than .500 opponent since 2002.
Boston College vs Syracuse
- Boston College is 4-14 ATS away vs a less than .500 opp since 2005.
UNLV vs Wyoming
- UNLV is 22-46-3 ATS away since 2004.
- UNLV is 4-12 ATS as favs 3 or more points off SU loss vs a less than .500 opponent.
Colorado State vs Fresno State
- Fresno State is 8-22 ATS at home off a SU & ATS loss since 2002.
Get more College Football Betting Systems and Winning Betting Trends for Week 13 by signing up for a membership today.
PLAY ON conference home dogs off a SU win and rest of 11 or more days. This betting system is 138-105-6 ATS since 1981. 2-3 ATS in 2015.
- PLAY ON CONNECTICUT +10 over Houston
Ball State vs Ohio
- Ball State is 23-9 ATS as away dogs 7 or more points vs .500 or greater opponent since 2005.
Louisville vs Pittsburgh
- Louisville is 26-11 ATS vs ACC opponents since 1980.
Washington vs Oregon State
- Oregon State is 26-11 ATS off back to back SU losses since 1998.
Navy vs Tulsa
- Tulsa is 13-4 OVER off a SU loss 10 or more points since 2013.